The Klarus XT11GT boasts NEW 2000 lumen max turbo LED technology and patented dual switch with triple independent multi-switch technology!
With the industry patented features of the Klarus XT11GT, any tactical enthusiast will love everything this high power military-grade torch has to offer. From an ITS Temperature Control feature for efficient heat dispersion to its CREE XHP35 HD E4 LED bulb, this Klarus product is a customer favorite! Furthermore, you can instantly switch group interface lighting functions from Tactical to Outdoor and Advanced Tactical. Finally, don’t forget about the patented Triple Independent Switch Design for a custom Mil-Spec lighting experience. It’s truly the “Cadillac” of the Tactical Flashlight world!
- 4th Generation Klarus XT11GT Tactical Flashlight has a distinct compact design; superb functionality; industry leading patented features.
- Newest CREE XHP35 HD E4 LED, 2000 Lumen Max Turbo output,; beam reaches over 316 meters; industry leading performance.
- Compatible with CR123A and protected 18650 Li-ion batteries, one 3100 mAh high-quality 18650 battery included.
- Patented Triple-Switch control design, Easy to use; accommodates any user patterns.
- Easy Interface: One-Touch Strobe; One-Touch Turbo; One-Touch Low; Mode memory; SOS; Lock-out function; Capacity indicator, USB charging; ITS temperature control; Quick mode change.
- Compact and light (Bezel 34.9mm(1.37″) (D), Body 25.4mm(1″)(D), Length 142.6mm(5.59″)), Weight 130g, (4.58oz) w/o battery
- Patented Dual Tactical Tail Switch Control; One-hand tactile control; the next evolution in flashlight control UI
- Three Interfaces: Tactical Setting; Outdoor Setting; Advanced Tactical Setting:
- Tactical Setting: Classic KLARUS XT series control. One-Touch Turbo; One-Touch Strobe; Side switch full control; versatile in all tasks.
- Outdoor Setting: Specially designed for the wilderness. One-Touch Low; One-Touch Turbo; Multiple levels with memory; SOS function; suitable for all needs in Hiking, Camping or Search and Rescue.
- Advanced Tactical Setting: Turbo + Strobe; Side switch disabled. Immediate access to Turbo or Strobe for extreme tactical needs.
- Common Micro USB recharging port protects again moisture, dust, and sand.
- 1A recharging current; quickly back in action.
- Intelligent Digital Charging module; monitors charging progress for safe and fast recharging with over-charging protection.
- ITS temperature control, real time monitor and auto-adjust output levels to keep LED and crucial component safe for the best balance of performance and equipment safety.
- Special Lock-out mode. Prevents accidental activation to prolong battery use and avoids damages to eyes.
- Capacity Indicator alerts on remaining battery capacity any time.
- Springs at bezel and tail resist shock and drop damages.
- Reverse Polarity Protection; eliminates damage from incorrect battery install.
- Aero-space Aluminum alloy body with CNC technology; Military spec hard anodizing (HA III); lightweight and robust.
- Stainless bezel ring offers protection for crucial components.
- Monolith bezel design for efficient heat dissipation.
- Hardened Mineral Glass lens with AR coating; scratch resistant.
- Compatible Accessories: TRS1 Dual Remote Pressure Switch; BZ-1 Strike Bezel; FT11S Color Filters
- Utilizes CREE XPH35 HD E4 LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
- Classic Tactical Setting as factory default:
- Notice: Only when using KLARUS 18GT-IMR31 3100mAh battery or the same batteries of the other brand, the Max output could be up to 2000LM; When using the normal 18650 battery with PCB protection or 2 x CR123A batteries, the Max output could be only up to 1300LM
- Working voltage: 2.5V-8.4V
- Compatible Batteries: 1x 18650 battery with PCB protection or 2 x CR123A batteries
- Charging time: Depends on the battery capacity. Formula: charging time= (capacity of battery/1000mA+1H)
- Body Color: Black
- Reflector: Smooth reflector
- Switch type: Dual Tactical Tail Switch and Side Switch
- Dimension: (Head)34.9mm(1.37″)×(Body)25.4mm(1″)×(Length)142.6mm(5.59″)
- Net weight: 130 g(4.58oz) (Excluding battery)
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum 6061-T6, Type III hard-anodized
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (underwater 2 metres)
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass with anti-corrosion AR coating